∙ Book keeping
∙ Payroll Administration
∙ Accounts Review
∙ Training for the accounting staff
- BOOK KEEPING
We will assume the responsibility of actual posting of entries into the accounting system, in which case the client has to provide us with necessary documentation at the end of every week or month or as agreed with the client, this will mostly depend on the client’s transactions.
Below are the services to be offered;
- Post financial entries and do general ledger maintenance.
- Management of accounts payable.
- Management of accounts receivable.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Prepare financial statements (Trial balance, profit and loss statement, Balance sheet & cash flow statement).
- Maintain an asset register.
- Following up on the auditing process and ensuring annual statements have been verified. ∙ Providing summary reports and updates on demand.
At the end of this, we are to provide the client with detailed management accounts with short notes and explanations which will assist the client’s management in necessary decision making.
- ACCOUNTS REVIEW
We conduct a review of the current accounting procedures of the client’s accounting System to expose any inefficiencies and give recommendations.
The purpose of this review is to ascertain that the client’s;
- Financial controls are effective,
- Assets are secured from any form of fraud,
- Financial Statements are reliable and compliant as per effective Laws and Regulations put in place.
- PAYROLL SERVICES
We will advise and maintain payroll for our clients and ensure efficient remuneration structures
- Generation of payroll reports
- Statutory deductions payments and filling
- Generation and distribution of payslips to employees
- Offer timely payroll processing ensuring that your employees are satisfied and avoid late filing penalties.
- We will respect and treat your information with privacy and confidentiality.